January 25th, 2008
|02:43 pm - Belated X-mas/B-ay present from me to myself XD|
Putting aside the philosophical slump-y mood I've been in recently, nothing brightens the day like receiving some...
Mind you I had to lug all of this stuff back from the post-office which is about 20-30minutes away by walking, so my biceps got a nice little work-out, but damn was it ever worth the huffs and puffs. Yesasia I adore you *O* I adored you back when I found out you sold the 包青天 DVD box-sets last year and this year totally cemented my love for yooooooou~ (although that $300+ dent you slammed into my bank account after this little shopping spree hurt...a bit...it'll hurt more when the VISA bill for this month comes out XDD).
Revue from years 2005, 2006 and 2007. I originally ordered 2004 too but they were out of stock.
Stage albums from 2004, 2005 and 2006 (OSAAAAAAAA~)
- Elisabeth (2007, Snow) stage photobook
- Rose of Versailles 2006 Photobook Collection II (yesasia didn't have number 1 ;___; but I found it on Ebay and am currently contemplating ordering it as I adore that show and particularly the set of 'siennes that performed in the 2006...collection if you will).
- Sky Stage 5th Year Anniversary
- TCA 2007
- Osa's Moment photobook (I also ordered her Smashing Cross book but again it was sold out). God I love that woman...so, so much, I was even gaping at the photos of her that weren't so...otakuyaku-y
- Touko's Personal Book II (so...there's a 1?)
- Asako's Personal Book II Vol. 2 (Vol. 2....meaning there's a Vol. 1?? So let me get this straight...there's several series of these and within each series there's several volumes for each/some 'siennes?? O__o Hankyu you money-digger <___<)
- Yumiko's Personal Book 2007 Vol. 1
And last but not least...the most expensive of them all...and almost a month late XDD
I haven't even had a chance to look through all of the books yet, but I flipped through a few. Right now it's like a onslaught of shiny-ness, my facial expression is going to be temporarily frozen on "*O*" mode. My hands were actually shaking when I was trying to open the plastic packaging and I was trying so hard not to just scream my love and adoration at the top of my lungs for some of the photos since both my roommates are in. Geez I think if I actually get around to making that batch order of 'Zuka DVDs once I get a steady income in a few years I'd actually hyperventilate from the excitement when that package arrives...and imagining how I'd be if I went to a live show...note to self to go with someone so they can call the ambulance for me when I pass out.
F-locking this post so my mom doesn't see how I actually spend my student loan XDD
Current Mood: hyper
Isn't Moment excessively awesome?! Hehe, I was showing it to my friends and they were even swooning. XD
*sigh* Oh I wish I had money right now. XDDDD I'm jealous of your new shiney. ^_^
Oh, that's a nice haul you have there. :)
Yep, there have now been... three? series of Personal Books. First came out around 2002 and both Touko and Asako had books in that one. Second came out... I think in 2004? I remember buying Touko's and Asako's when I was in Japan then. And then they came out last year with a third series, which they called the 2007 books. So maybe there'll be another one soon?
And try to think of your CD as just really early for *next* X-Mas. ;)
wahhh! Congrats on Shiny!! :D
about the personal books - yeah it's a series of books (one per sienne for each series) there are 3 series so far:
- Personal Book
- Personal Book II (I know - so creative ;p)
- Personal Book 2007
Osa has Vol 2 from Personal Book.
Asako has Vol 6 from Personal Book and Vol 2 from Personal Book II (which you have).
I think I've ever mentioned before that Osa's PB is out of stock -- but anyway you can get it off the auctions :D same goes for 'Something Cross' lol.
anyway - http://www.hankyubooks.com/t_kageki/personl/person3.html#2007
drool the shiny there *grins*
and isn't Moment GREAT?! *silly grin* I love love LOVE her pictures!! especially
her not-so-otokoyaku-ish ones! cos she smiles ever so sweetly and prettily and ... *dreamy sigh* :D
hehehehehehehe lots of wonderful shinines :"DDDDDDDDDD
|Date:||January 27th, 2008 02:25 am (UTC)|| |
Hahaha, I do the same with my student loan. It's so sad. ;_; <-- Just bought the Death Note box set yesterday.
But oh so wonderful.