January 18th, 2007
|12:38 am - Rant rant rant|
1) Not directed at anyone on my f-list per-say...more say towards some people on some comms, but if I have to scroll more than 3 times to get past your post on my f-page, FOR CHRISSAKES LJ-CUT IT!!! Unless it's like...life and death situations.
2) There's no need to post 4-6 times a day, especially in a row. When I get around 60 new posts on my f-page per day, I don't want to see posts by the same person 3 or 4 times in a row, use the damn "EDIT" function, that's what it's there for ~___~ (unless it's a post that's been cross-posted to several comms, it's still a little annoying, but I can understand the reason behind that at least).
3) Life sucks, thank you.
4) Life as a student sucks even more, but I know that once I'm out in the working world I'll be waxing poetics on how awesome being a student was...which scares me.
4.5) Tuition, textbooks, exams, mid-terms, term papers, research papers, studying and over-nighters sucks.
5) Governments and politics in general sucks.
6) I really need to figure out if Takumi (my new friend from Environmental class, not Saitoh Takumi in Teniymu) is male or female. I'm 80% sure he/she's male but there's still that 20% doubt. Anyone have any good ideas on how to go about asking new friends to tell you their gender without asking them directly? And no I'm not going to grope him/her.
[EDIT]: Ok, this is such a freaky coincidence, but thank you umbrellaofdoom and sev0109 for clearing up that yes indeed, Takumi is male XD Ok, so what's the freaky coincidence? sev0109 also has Takumi in one of her classes. Takumi had mentioned to me before that he had met another anime/Tenimyu fan in one of his other classes, and he even said he'd introduce me to her sometime. At the time it had flashed through my brain that it'd be freaky if it was sev0109 since there's not too many anime fans and even less Tenimyu fans on campus, and just now I found out that that person is indeed sev0109 XDD wOOt~!!
7) I hate global warming, but damn if this sudden drop in temperature doesn't make one want to throw logic and selfless-ness out the window and just scream for some more warming so we can be out in t-shirts again.
*Sigh* Well, back to work. It's been a fun night, g'night everyone~
I'm under the impression that Takumi is only a male name.
Glad to hear you're having a great day. ;)
i know you said it was more directed at comms but i also know i post like 4-6 times a day quite often. and i'm sorry if it bothers you.
# 1, 2:
I haven't been posting too much, so I know it's not me - but it may happen in the future, so I'll apologize in advance ^_^;;
Same thing used to bother me until I discovered that you can filter what to view - comm's or journals only, friends only etc etc. Plus, it's the risk that unfortunatelly I have to take if I want to join a community.#7
It's near 0 here. 5 days ago it was 50 degree out >_<
There's no need to post 4-6 times a day, especially in a row.
Sorry, that's my fault. I use the edit button and all... But usually my posts are at least a few hours apart. e_e
I know the pain *nods* especially from over active comms which I don't really mind...but the lack of lj cuts.. *shudders*
hmm Takumi I would think automatically of a male.. ^^;; I think its because I'm thinking of either Takumi from NANA or the actor in Boy's Love
Although, I understand the confusion when trying to figure someone's gender by their name. Like my Japanese lecturer Takeguchi who I thought was male at first but turned out to be female ^^;;
Wish I could offer more constructive things to say to you, but sometimes student life is hellish, and even when you join the working world you will remember that. I loved being a student because all my friends were around. I love working because it's not as hard as being a student (well, more like the pressure is different), but my friends and I dont' see each other as often as we used to. So, it's a trade off.
But I don't miss the 'no money' part of being a student all that much, to tell you the truth.
|Date:||January 21st, 2007 06:10 am (UTC)|| |
It's so cold in Cali~~~ Colder than it's ever been that I can remember~ x_X