?

Log in

Boys Love - Welcome...

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

Links
--TAGS
--Anime/Manga List: A list of anime/live actions/musicals I've seen and mangas I've read
--My Deviantart Gallery
--My Tegaki blog
--My Facebook profile (lots of photos)
--My Tumblr

November 27th, 2006


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:32 pm - Boys Love
Ok, well I guess this is like, mandatory or something seeing as 99% of my f-list has written about it (and the other 1% isn't into b/l). I haven't see the movie yet, it's downloading, but I read a summary with screencaps, which'll help when watching the movie since it's unsubbed so I wouldn't understand wth's going on anyway XD (the summary I read is: http://kameko-87.livejournal.com/435287.html). Now I get the movie's suppose to be all sad and emo, but the way she wrote the summary had me rolling with laughter. The ending completely threw me off and I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I read it, seriously, cheesy, gay (that's a given), corny, fluffy, and sappy, how awesome is that?! XDDDDDDDD Ah, can't wait for the subbed version to get release ^o^

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:surealistic_des
Date:November 28th, 2006 05:06 am (UTC)

hehe

(Link)
yay for BL love *wubs*

haha (ish amused*
well its pretty guys...so its kinda makes it worth it :D :D

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com