?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Bitch rant, watch out~! And a dab of politics (surprise! xDD) - Welcome...

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

Links
--TAGS
--Anime/Manga List: A list of anime/live actions/musicals I've seen and mangas I've read
--My Deviantart Gallery
--My Tegaki blog
--My Facebook profile (lots of photos)
--My Tumblr

October 24th, 2006


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:10 pm - Bitch rant, watch out~! And a dab of politics (surprise! xDD)
She stopped looking at my journal a long time ago, but she knows I posted about her as recently as 2 weeks back latest, mmhmm.

So someone posted a link to one of my entries talking about her on her journal, so someone linked me to one of her entries/told me what she said on msn/provided screencaps through msn...er and the difference is?

She also has a short term memory deficiency it seems.  I know I forget stuff fairly quickly (especially details), but at least the general gist of what happened I can still recall (it's like understanding the concepts in my politics class but not paying attention to specific stats and dates, hence essay exams are so much easier to ace than multiple choice ones).  Especially for something as important as why a certain type of behaviour would cause such a large number of people to hate your guts (and no it's not just 3 my dear, I'm sorry to inform you) since it might pose as helpful reference for future experience of how NOT to act.  Or is that just me since I'm in politics and learning from past mistakes can sometimes mean the difference between massacres and peaceful resolutions?

She called me immature back in Feb. for "retaliation", but I refrained from pointing out to her that even though she's 6 years older than me she's not exactly neutral is she? (XDDDDD NEUTRAL!! HAHA!!! Sorry that just struck me as hilarious, neutral, her, ha).

You want to know why I don't tell my buddies to just stop relating news regarding you to me?  Simple, it's a great way to gather experience on how to deal with politicians that think it's their way or the highway.  Politicians that think the world's so happy-happy-joy-joy simply because they get to lounge in their Malibu mansions drinking martinis served by maids.  Plus, if all of the journals I kept track of were of those people who are generally in agreement with me and think like me, how often would I get to take the offensive stance?  Not to mention I'd start thinking in your similar fashion that the world's rainbows,  marshmallows and riding on ponies.   Hating on Bush and Capitalism only gets me so far.

My future's in politics, and in politics I'm bound to come across all types.  You're just research data sweetie.  Fandom's a miniscule part of my big picture, my aim is the international stage, if you think this is still just about grudges from fandom, hehe, you need some coffee to wake up.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Speaking of international issues, can the news get anymore obvious?
"GLOBAL ECOSYSTEMS FACE COLLAPSE"

Erm...ok...someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but...the global ecosystem's been facing collapse since...well I'd hazard a guess since the Industrial Revolution.  We all know our current life styles (those in developed countries anyway) are 110% non-sustainable, the only question is how long can it last before it evaporates.  So...these guys are just realizing NOW that the billions of other organisms on this planet outside of humans are in danger of disappearing?  Whoa...we're doomed at this rate. 

Which makes me wonder though, right now the number of countries that are considered "developed" is about what, 30%? 40%?  Is it that high?  platinum_ice help me out here.  And all these human rights groups and this organization and that association are trying to raise the living standards in all the developing nations up to, or at least close to those of the developed.  If with only such a small percentage of developed nations we're already killing the Earth...hmm...I don't know if all this talk of improving living standards so that 100% of nations are developed is a good idea in the long run.  Dilemmas, dilemmas, do we want everyone in the here and now to live comfortably and screw the future generations?  Or do we want a future but screw the people in the undeveloped nations of today?

Argh~  why's everything relating to politics so messed uuuuuuuuup?!  So many problems, so many facets of each problem, so many causes and effects to consider for each solution put forth; 2 sides to each problem, more like 50 sides ~__~;;

(15 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:cavechan
Date:October 24th, 2006 06:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Did she really say she was 'neutral'? That's funny... I remember someone saying over and over about how someone was just a liar and how she even blatantly admitted to insulting said person.

It's definitely not just 3 people. LOL! Though apparently capt_koki thinks there's only 3 of us to continuously ban and have troll journals at tenimyu. These people just don't know what gets said behind the good ole flock however. ^^
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 24th, 2006 06:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
She didn't state she was neutral, but she accused me of immaturely retaliating to my ban from her community, which I took to mean she believed herself to be neutral and mature about the whole situation. I don't know, to me sitting there and letting people kick you around seems more like stupidity than maturity, retaliation's human nature, from the youngest child to the president of the hegemonic power of the 21st century world, not to mention her ban itself was retaliation, pot calling the kettle black xDD Not a very well thought out argument.

Koki's just...insane. She actually believes she's got all of our trolls banned. Riiiiight. *eyeroll*
[User Picture]
From:cavechan
Date:October 24th, 2006 06:56 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You are right. She was so determined to ban anyone/everyone who replied to a certain thread in a different community, that isn't very mature. What would be mature? Not blatantly insulting someone in the first place and when everyone says your opinion is not wanted here, to then shut the fuck up and please get over yourself. Godforbid she NOT be the center of attention in something directly related to Tenimyu. e_e gawd, I just remembered how much she friggin' pissed me off back then. xD
[User Picture]
From:hinoai
Date:October 25th, 2006 06:11 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hey, good luck in your politics ♪ I'm not sure what country you live in, but I'm sure that you'd fit right in.

Since it's so important to you, I'm sorry that I can't remember exactly why you hate me. For me it wasn't really important so I forgot most of the details... kind of like what I had for lunch last week on Thursday... I'm sure that I ate, but I have no idea what it was. You know how it goes, I'm sure. ♪

Anyways, please continue to enjoy my journal if you like. It doesn't bother me at all. Even comment if you want, it's all good♪♪
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 25th, 2006 04:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I thought you stated that you don't check my journal anymore >__>

It's not important to me why you're hated. If you like being hated, that's your problem, simply that when others tell me why they hate me I make it a point to remember so as to try and refrain from acting that way (at least around them), or if I hate them in return, then to ensure that I continue acting that way around them. Kind of like when you eat your lunch, if you had gotten food poisoning, then I'm sure you'd remember exactly what you ate and probably also where you bought the food from as well since you want to avoid getting poisoned again.

If you wanted to know what country I live in, it's stated plainly on my profile page, Canada. Just north of the world's biggest bully. If my getting information and what you write in your journal doesn't bother you, then I don't know why you took the time to write up that giant long post directed at me on there, and now took the time to comment here, things that don't bother me I usually don't make it a point to post about.
[User Picture]
From:hinoai
Date:October 25th, 2006 09:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I don't check your journal. Someone commented on a recent post and linked to this post, so being curious I went to check it out. So there you go! ^^

Well sure I would remember what I'd ate if I'd had food poisoning, because that is something important that threatens my health. But when someone doesn't like me, unless they're complete loons which you probably aren't (?) then it doesn't threaten my health or even my daily life. After all, I don't know you in person and likely never will, right?

I made that post directed at several people, not just you. However, the reason to make it was as one of my friends said, I was letting you know that I'm aware of you is all, and that it really doesn't matter. I also hoped to get advice from people because I still can't understand an obsession on me. However... apparently it bothers you that I posted about you, because you took the time to post a long post about it, am I right?
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 25th, 2006 11:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Someone commented on a recent post and linked to this post, so being curious I went to check it out. Precisely, there I go, you came to check, not to mention you came to check again ending up with you replying to my comment. As long as you keep replying, it shows you keep coming to check.

You made that post in your journal directly after my run-in with Mr./Ms. Anonymous, not to mention you even brought him/her up in your post, and my name as well, thus I would say your post more-or-less was directed at me. You simply included the mention of any others just to cover your bases. Whatever, I'd do the same thing anyway.

I know you're aware I can get information to your journal, even if you didn't make that post. I don't know whatever gave you the impression that I didn't know. If I didn't want you to know, first I might start with actually f-locking my posts regarding you. I didn't, because I wanted you to see them, and reply, because talking to a wall is no fun. See, you replied, it's 10x more fun now. If it doesn't really matter I don't know why you came over to my journal to check in the first place, you blame it on curiosity, well, obviously my post got enough of a rise out of you to have you reply.

There's no obsession regarding you. Period. Like I stated in my entry, you're research material for someone in the other camp on world views for me. This has nothing to do with the fandom. It's simply I managed to find you through the fandom at the beginning, by now the link to fandom has dissolved completely.

You think your post regarding me (though you claim it wasn't directly aimed at me anyway, so some contradiction there, or just bad wording maybe) bothers me. I never claimed, unlike you, that things regarding myself don't bother me. When others have opinions of me, I want to know. So if that's the definition of bothered, then yes, it does bother me though not necessarily in the negative sense. Again, as I stated in my original entry, my aim is becoming a politician on the international stage, if I don't start now to test out the waters of how my actions causes reactions, and what kind of reactions amongst those I aim my actions towards, I won't make a very good politician will I? Espcially in a democratic state where policies are made and broken based purely on civilian reactions.
[User Picture]
From:hinoai
Date:October 26th, 2006 05:34 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'm confused, because I didn't come to check again. I got two anonymous comments on my lj for the different posts, and then your replies of course come to my email so I just reply from there.

I think it's fun too, by the way. I like debate ♥ I love discussion, too. This hasn't been getting a "rise" out of me, as you put it. I comment all the time in other people's journals, without getting angry, so why not this time?

I haven't seen your other posts about me, though. ^^;; I'm pretty busy, don't have the time to look through a bunch of stuff, sorry...

But anyways.. if you don't hate me for whatever fandom stuff went on, then why do you dislike me now? (I'm curious, not upset or bothered, as you put it. If I was bothered, I probably wouldn't reply, or I certainly wouldn't take the time to respond civilly)

And I don't really keep up on Canadian politics, but if you're into American politics, I am always up to debate. I used to debate in high school, and I miss it, since the internet is usually full of stupid morons who want to argue rather than debate.
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 26th, 2006 03:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh yes, those darling anonymous pests that litter lj.

I dislike you because of your general attitude towards life as a whole. Though that's something that's been shaped after a person's individual experiences and consequently their thought processes so one might call it unfair that I dislike you for that, but that's the way I feel. In real life, if I come across a person who's personality I dislike, I'd probably avoid him/her and likewise he/she would avoid me, thus not too much chances for me to really see what makes them who they are right? Even if I do dislike them, going into the field that I plan to, I think I'm going to have to prepare to deal with a lot of people I dislike.

Anyway, back to my reasons; you're the only person I know who's lj entries are time and again as I've started calling it "rainbows, marshmallows and riding on ponies" (minus those whose ljs are just entirely, 100% fangirling, they're in a different category altogether). The one time you did post about something not so fluffy was the 9/11 post and that irked me to the stratosphere as it seemed to do to a lot of the people on your f-list when reading the comments. That time it did get me thinking though that perhaps you were misled by the reasons behind 9/11 because the Japanese media didn't cover the aftermaths (not immediate aftermath, but as in years later) as intensively as the North American media.

I realize that it's your journal so hey, if you want to be super-hyped in there 99.9% of the time, then it's your business. Plus just because I believe the world is messed up and screwed almost beyond the point of salvation, that doesn't mean everyone should. I choose to write in my journal about world politics and global issues, but that's because I study it and plan to work in that area, god knows most people on my f-list don't post about that stuff either, at least not consistantly. Still, even one of the people on my f-list has gone to check your journal and came back with "she seemed... unusually happy about everything. Y'know, like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, but WORSE (Tohru has moments where she's actually unhappy). It seems like when things don't go her way, she angsts about it and blames everyone else, ie. the Japanese school system, bratty kids, etc. o___O".

On the area of American politics, evidently I'm less knowledged in that area since, even though I've lived there before, it was when I was really young and only for 3 years. I wouldn't mind debating, however, seeing as sooner or later I'll have to deal with America's foreign policies. What does concern me when it comes to debating policies of other nations is that I don't understand well enough the wants, needs, and desires of the civilian population. For Canada, I can say since I'm Canadian myself and understand fairly well the general public's views on various government actions, but for America, even though many think we're very alike, our politics are still fairly different. So if I argue a point that you simply don't think the American general public will accept due to culture, history, etc., you'll have to forgive me (ie. like when arguing with people over China's communist government, they insist that very soon, China's going to go the democratic route. I believe otherwise, that even if China does go that route, it's still very far down the road because of my knowledge on what the Communist Party has done for the Chinese people and why the people are willing to accept that party).

I agree, the internet's too full of stupid morons, but then again, as the more educated population are less and less willing to procreate (or so I'm finding over here in Canada, and from what I hear it's happening in China too), I guess we can expect a rise in the number of stupids coming into the world (dear lord, please let me be dead by then ~__~).
[User Picture]
From:hinoai
Date:October 26th, 2006 10:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Wow.. you really dislike me because I'm happy most of the time? ...why? I'm just wondering, because I like cheerful people myself, and prefer to be around them over people who are generally melancholy.. Anyways, I suppose that I'm just naturally cheerful, I really like to be happy, and I have a lot of energy that I like to expend on my friends and on making life fun. But it's okay if that's not your thing-- it takes all kinds after all.

I guess though, that I'm not really completely like my journal either. It's like looking at a "public" version of me. Mostly just the best parts, the happy parts, because what hurts me isn't something that I want to share with the world, I guess. I'm a very typical B-type personality, who shows the world a happy face, enjoys herself, but keeps hurtful and depressed feelings for moments when she's alone or with close friends. LOL god knows that my journal has too many people reading it for me to want to bare my soul to them, that's for sure. ^^;;; Aah, but that's enough of that. ^^;; (lol but the japanese school system is really messed up, I will stand by that. Oh man, no discipline AT ALL anymore)

Yeah, I don't go into politics much myself, but there are some issues that I keep track of... the abortion debate, gay marriage, and kind of the war thing. I'm really against war myself, so it pains me to see Bush pushing for useless fights all over that don't really accomplish anything. People dying for no reason..... ugh. I really believe that our live choices should be ours to make, so if someone wants to volunteer to go to war, then it's their choice, but I think that a lot of the soldiers don't want to go and fight for something that they probably don't believe in enough to actually want to die for it. You know? Anyways, total Bush-hater here. >.< Then again, anyone who would deny the rights of gay people to marry is not a good politician in my book..

Well, I would write more, but I have to leave for work now... so see ya.
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 27th, 2006 02:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
Cheerfulness's one thing, but in this world, after everything I've seen and heard, I can't help but think that the only way a person can be truly happy is through ignorance. Perhaps not ignorance in the sense that one doesn't know all the crap that goes on, but choosing instead to ignore it along with the sufferings of millions. Again, I stress that I probably put more emphasis in my life because of what I study, so in a way it's unfair of me. Definitely when I'm around friends, I tend to be happy as well, I mean no sense crying my eyes out and spoiling their fun as well, but with close friends, the mood easily takes a turn downhill.

I won't deny that when I do go on outtings with friends and shove all thoughts of all the problems in the world aside, I enjoy myself immensely, and it takes great effort to force myself to come back into my little hub of misery afterwards. No one wants to read that 5 million kids starve to death each day when you've just gone out for a mega-buffet right? DX As I've realized, and some of my program-mates have confirmed, politics ruins the fun in life, in every single possible way x_x

I would think that most people don't bare their innermost core on something as public as lj, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I try to bare as much as I can simply because being a Liberal in political beliefs, my fundamental belief is that humans, by nature are "good" (good god I'm starting to sound like my Political Thoughts professor D=). Hence why I don't f-lock 99% of the posts and all that stuff, I want to believe that aside from the few morons, in general people won't use what I've written against me (so far so good ^o^).

On the politics side of things, I find Canada tends to be more liberal-minded than America, which is ironic since America's the big promoter of equality and all that on the international stage. It becomes more and more ironic the more I learn about the USA's involvement in the United Nations and other international organizations because equality's far from what's practiced (promoted, but not practiced). Bush is...well Bush is in a field of his own lol. Most of the world's pretty much made up their mind that the only reason Bush went into Iraq was for oil profits, and I believe if memory serves me correct, Vice President Cheney and Secretary of State Rice both have investments in the oil industry as well. Have you seen the movie Farenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore? I know when I went to China in 2005, that movie wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I think it might be the case with Japan too. In any case, it's a great movie to watch to get some insight on the whole war issue. It's sad that Bush totally failed the American people in protecting them and the USA's reputation on the international stage, yet there're still Americans who support him. I think the man's too old-fashioned in his thoughts and simplistic in his views. Everything's black and white to him, either his way or the highway, and his old-fashioned thinking shows in his stance against gay marriages. Must be because of the sheltered childhood lol.

I personally believe that a nation, aside from protecting its own sovereignty from foreign invasions, should by no means use military force. Self defense only. I guess that then raises the issue of whether peacekeeping operations by the UN are legitimate or not since it technically invades a nation's sovereignty, especially if the government doesn't want the UN in there (as is the case with Darfar right now).
From:(Anonymous)
Date:October 28th, 2006 06:51 pm (UTC)

raising living standard in developing countries

(Link)
good job. birdy

It is developed nations who shall be saved spiritially and stop mess up our planet
From:(Anonymous)
Date:October 28th, 2006 07:06 pm (UTC)

Re: raising living standard in developing countries

(Link)
Only there is I that saves spiritually with the cleansing of those that are stupid
[User Picture]
From:koneko_desu
Date:October 28th, 2006 07:13 pm (UTC)

Re: raising living standard in developing countries

(Link)
mommy?! WAAH!!!! YOU KNOW HOW TO COMMENT!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!! But uh...I don't quite understand what you wrote O__o;; 要不要试一试用中文写??
From:(Anonymous)
Date:October 29th, 2006 07:42 am (UTC)

Re: raising living standard in developing countries

(Link)
要不要试一试用中文写

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com